Focus and Scope
PRODU: Jurnal Manajemen Pendidikan Islam mengundang para ahli, peneliti dan pakar untuk dapat berkontribusi dalam fokus dan ruanglingkup kajian:
- Manajemen Pendidikan Islam
- Manajemen Pendidikan
- Administrasi Pendidikan
- Manajemen Sekolah/Madrasaah/Pesantren
- Kebijakan Pendidikan
- Dan berbagai kajian ruang lingkup Manajemen Pendidikan
- Open Submissions
- Peer Reviewed
Jurnal PRODU adalah jurnal Program Studi Manajemen Pendidikan Islam (MPI) di Fakultas Tarbiyah dan Keguruan di UIN Imam Bonjol Padang. Jurnal ini mengkaji tentang keilmuan bidang Manajemen Pendidikan, Manajemen Pendidikan Islam, Administrasi Pendidikan, dan Kebijakan Pendidikan baik secara formal maupun non-formal. Jurnal PRODU terbit sebanyak 3 kali setiap tahunnya.
BATAS AKHIR SUBMIT
15 April 2019
01 Maret 2019
15 Agustus 2019
01 Juli 2019
15 Desember 2019
01 November 2019
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Proses Pengelolaan Jurnal
- Zulmuqim, (UIN Imam Bonjol Padang, Indonesia)
- Mukhtar Latif, (UIN Sultan Thaha Saifuddin Jambi, Indonesia)
- Kasful Anwar, (UIN Sultan Thaha Saifudin Jambi, Indonesia)
- Imam Machali, (UIN Sunan Kalijaga Yogyakarta, Indonesia)
- Badrudin, (UIN Sunan Gunung Djati Bandung, Indonsia)
- Zainal Arifin, (UIN Sunan Kallijaga Yogyakarta, Indonesia)
- Anggung Manumongso, (IAIN Lhoksemawe Banda Aceh, Indonesia)
- Tuti Andriani, (UIN Sultan Syarif Kasim Riau, Indonesia)
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
This is the statement of ethics for PRODU published by Studi Program of Islamic Education Management of State Islamic University of Imam Bonjol. This statement was adapted from the principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) and covers the code of ethics for chief editor, editorial board members, reviewers and authors. This statement is based on:
Articles published in PRODU Pendidikan is an essential building block in the development of a coherent and respected network of knowledge on education and those are a direct reflection of the writers and institutions quality. It is therefore important to agree upon standards of expected ethical behavior for all parties involved in the act of publishing: the authors, the journal editors, the peer reviewers, the publisher and the society. Editors of PRODU are committed to guarantee that all procedures are directed merely to facilitate an objective and intellectual treatment. Further, the editors and reviewers evaluate manuscripts without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, religious belief, ethnic origin, citizenship, or certain political and group interest. A software is used to avoid plagiarism among the articles.
Duties Of Authors
- Have the responsibility of ensuring only new and original work is submitted. (do not contain plagiarism)
- Must not reproduce work that has been previously published in other journals.
- Must not submit any articles that are being reviewed or considered by the journal to other journals simultaneously.
- Are only allowed to publish their work elsewhere after receiving a formal rejection from the journal or if their request to withdraw their work is officially accepted by the journal.
- Must inform the Chief Editor or the publisher of any inaccuracy of data in their published work so that correction or retraction of article can be done.
- Should make significant contributions and be held accountable for any shortcoming in their work.
Duties Of Reviewers
- Must disclose any competing interest before agreeing to review a submission.
- Can refuse to review any submission due to a conflict of interest or inadequate knowledge.
- Review all submissions objectively, fairly and professionally.
- Reveal any ethical misconduct encountered while reviewing to the Chief Editor for further action.
- Should ensure the originality of a submission and be alert to any plagiarism and redundant publication.
- Must not discuss the content of the submission without permission.
- Adhere to the time allocated for the review process. Requests for extension to review the submission is at the discretion of the Chief Editor.
Duties Of Editorial Board Members
- Actively contribute to the development and the greater good of the journal.
- Act as ambassadors for the journal.
- Continuously support and promote the journal.
- Review any work assigned to them.
Duties Of Chief Editor
- Evaluate manuscripts fairly and solely on their intellectual merit.
- Ensure confidentiality of manuscripts and not disclose any information regarding manuscripts to anyone other than the people involved in the publishing process.
- Has the responsibility to decide when and which articles are to be published.
- Actively seek the views of board members, reviewers and authors on how to improve/ increase the image and visibility of the journal.
- Give clear instructions to potential contributors on the submission process and what is expected of the authors.
- Ensure appropriate reviewers are selected/ identified for the reviewing process.
Authors should submit only original work that is not plagiarized and not has been published or being considered elsewhere. Gramarly Plagiarism Cheker and Crosreff Simialirity Chek will be used by the editorial team to check for similarities of submitted manuscript with existing literatures.
This journal charges the following author fees.
Article Submission: 0.00 (IDR) aauthors are not required to pay an Article Submission Fee as part of the submission process to contribute to review costs.
Article Publication: 0.00 (IDR)
Silakan Klik di SINI
The PRODU Journal first published in April 2019 by the Islamic Education Management Program of the State Islamic University of Imam Bonjol Padang. In 2019, the Islamic education management study program began managing the PRODU journal as a form of academic support for the Tridarma of Higher Education. To guarantee the supporting commitment of accelerating the development of the Study Program, the PRODU Journal is committed to publishing 3 times each year, namely in April, August and December.