Already have a Username/Password for Mashdar: Jurnal Studi Al-Qur'an dan Hadis?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
The following guidelines for prospective authors apply
- Title - Title of Publication Manuscript Maximum 12 words in Indonesian and 14 words in English (Indonesian or English Version), Capitalize each word - written using font palatino linotype- size 14 bold, align left.
- Authors - First Author1*, Second Author2, Third Author3, etc (Without academic title, Font Palatino Linotype, Font size 9pt Bold) Affiliation (Font Palatino Linotype, Font size 9pt) email: email@example.com, 2 firstname.lastname@example.org, 3 email@example.com, etc. (Font Palatino Linotype, Font size 9 pt)
- ABSTRACT - An abstract summarizes, written in one paragraph of 250 words or less. The abstract should include 1) the overall purpose of the study and the research problem you investigated; 2) the methods used; 3) the main findings or trends found as a result of the analysis. written using font palatino linotype- size 10 italic, align justify, and was written in English
- Keywords - consist of 3-5 words and delimited by a semicolon (;)
- INTRODUCTION - This intruduction contains the reasoning why the author chooses the topic to be discussed by suggesting a knowledge gap and offering a school of thought that differentiates it from other writers, besides that it also includes a literature review, emphasizing the novelty that the author will find. This introduction is written in 2 - 5 paragraphs (800-1000 words). Written in Word (.doc/.docx/.rtf) with the font Palatino Linotype, size 11 pt, align justify, spacing-after 6 pt and line spacing-single, paper size A4, margin 2,5 all, ceklist different odd and even, and from edge-header 1,7-footer 0,7.
Moreover, the author(s) are required to use this template (NOT creating a new file) in order to avoid unsuitable match in the whole page layout (margin, paper size, etc). The sub-title must be written in the uppercase or capital letter. At the end of this section, the research must state the purpose of this research.
- METHOD - The method is a tool to achieve the goals sought in the article. Methods are tools to achieve the goals sought in the article. Methods include information about data sources, techniques for collecting and analyzing them. The author can also add information about the paradigm used in reading the data. It is written in 1 - 2 paragraphs (150 - 300 words), in the font Palatino Linotype, size 11 pt, single Line Spacing, paper size A4.
- RESULT AND DISCUSSION - This section will describe findings of the research, then complete with discussion. It is an affirmation of the data coverage of an article and is used as a basis for analysis, besides results as a confirmation of the novelty of the writing. Results and discussions can be written in 3-5 sub-topics, with each sub-topic containing 2500 - 3000 words. contained therein The First Sub Topic, The Second Sub Topic, and The Third Sub Topic. Models of tables, diagrams, and images according to those exemplified in the article template
- CONCLUSION - This section is in the format of paragraph which consists of 1 paragraphs (300 – 500 words). It should indicate the findings clearly. It also explains about the advantages and disadvantages of your findings, and the possibility to develop the research.
- ACKNOWLEDGEMENT - If it is needed, you must say in this sub discussed about the involvement of other parties or institutions or other institutions in the research conducted, just written in 2 – 4 sentences only.
- Footnote and bibliography -Footnotes to text material, which should be kept to a minimum, and which should be indicated by numerical superscripts: 1, 2, 3, etc. They should be placed at the foot of the relevant page. Below are the examples of footnotes for book , journal , seminar proceeding , and chapter . It should make by using referencing system Zotero or Mendeley application (Chicago Manual of Style 17th edition – full note).
- REFERENCES- For bibliography format and style, refer to the Zotero or Mandeley reference system (Chicago manual of style 17th edition-full note).
- Translation guidelines:
es (With The Point Above)
ha (With The Point Below)
ka da ha
zet (With The Point Above)
es dan ye
es (With The Point Below)
de (With The Point Below)
te (With The Point Below)
zet (With The Point Below)
Inverted Comma Above
ā = a – long, such, aṡ-ṡiqāt
ī = i – long, such, al-īmān
ū = u – long, such mukminūn
Steps guidelines :
- Starting the Submission: Select the appropriate section of the journal, i.e. Original Research Articles, Review Article, or Short Communication. Thus, the author must check-mark on the submission checklists.
- Uploading the Submission: To upload a manuscript to this journal, click Browse on the Upload submission file item and choose the manuscript document file to be submitted, then click the upload button.
- Entering Submission’s Metadata: In this step, detail authors metadata should be entered including the marked corresponding author. After that, the manuscript title and abstract must be uploaded by copying the text and paste in the textbox including keywords.
- Uploading Supplementary Files: Supplementary file should be uploaded including Covering/Submission Letter and Signed Copyright Transfer Agreement Form. Therefore, click on the Browse button, choose the files, and then click on the Upload button.
- Confirming the Submission: The author should final check the uploaded manuscript documents in this step. To submit the manuscript to Al-Ta’lim journal, click the Finish Submission button after the documents true. The corresponding author or the principal contact will receive an acknowledgment by email and will be able to view the submission’s progress through the editorial process by logging in to the journal web address site.
After this submission, the author who submits the manuscript will get a confirmation email about the submission. Therefore, the Author is able to track his submission status at any time by logging in to the online submission interface. Submission tracking includes the status of the manuscript review and editorial process.
Inverted Comma Above
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
An author who publishes in Mashdar: Jurnal Studi Al-Qur'an dan Hadis agrees to the following terms:
- The author retains the copyright and grants the journal the right of first publication of the work simultaneously licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- The author is able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book) with the acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- The author is permitted and encouraged to post his/her work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of the published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
Read more about the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 Licence here: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.