PEMBELAJARAN DALAM JARINGAN DAN MINAT BELAJAR TERHADAP HASIL BELAJAR SISWA SMPN 46 KONAWE SELATAN

Dedyerianto Dedyerianto, Yuli Anggrestiani

Abstract


The research aims to determine the effect of online learning and interest in learning on student learning outcomes at SMPN 46 Konawe Selatan. The method used in this research is a survey method with a quantitative approach. The population in this study were all students in grades VII and VIII even semester, totaling 60 students, for the 2020/2021 academic year, the sample selection was carried out using a multistage random sampling technique, namely a combination of simple random sampling and stratified random sampling, after selecting the sample, 49 students were selected .Learning data in the network and learning interest were obtained from questionnaires, while data collection on students' mathematics learning outcomes was taking test scores. The data analysis technique in this study used multiple linear regression analysis. The results showed that online learning and interest in learning had an effect on students' learning outcomes in mathematics, with a contribution of 12.7% while the remaining 87.3% was influenced by other variables outside those studied. The results of this study also show that students' mathematics learning outcomes have a mastery level of learning outcomes of 71.42%, with students' mathematics learning outcomes included in the medium category.

Keywords


Online Learning; Learning Interest; Mathematics Learning Outcomes

Full Text:

PDF


DOI: https://doi.org/10.15548/mej.v7i2.4727
Abstract views : 81 times
PDF : 28 times

References


Ahmed, R. (2018). Effects of online education on encoding and decoding process of students and teachers. MCCSIS 2018 - Multi Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems; Proceedings of the International Conferences on e-Learning 2018, 2018-July, 42–48.

Amanda, L., Yanuar, F., & Devianto, D. (2019). Uji Validitas dan Reliabilitas Tingkat Partisipasi Politik Masyarakat Kota Padang. Jurnal Matematika UNAND, 8(1), 179.

Mustofa, M. I., Chodzirin, M., Sayekti, L., & Fauzan, R. (2019). Formulasi Model Perkuliahan Daring Sebagai Upaya Menekan Disparitas Kualitas Perguruan Tinggi. Walisongo Journal of Information Technology, 1(2), 151.

Pustikayasa, I. M. (2019). Grup Whatsapp Sebagai Media Pembelajaran. Widya Genitri : Jurnal Ilmiah Pendidikan, Agama Dan Kebudayaan Hindu, 10(2), 53–62.

Ramdhani, T., & Nandiyanto, A. B. D. (2021). The Use of Whatsapp Social Media as Reinforcement Online Learning during the COVID-19 Pandemic. Indonesian Journal of Multidiciplinary Research, 1(1), 107–112.

Susilawati, S., & Supriyatno, T. (2010). Online Learning Through WhatsApp Group in Improving Learning Motivation in the Era and Post Pandemic COVID -19. Jurnal Pendidikan: Teori, Penelitian, Dan Pengembangan, 5(6), 852–859.

Syam, A. N., & Rizalia, S. (2021). Pengaruh Pembelajaran Daring Menggunakan Whatsapp Grup Terhadap Hasil Belajar Mahasiswa Pendidikan Biologi Iain Kendari Ditinjau Dari Kesadaran Metakognitif. Biopedagogia, 3(1), 16–25.

Zhou, G., Chen, S., & Chen, Z. (2020). Back to the spring of 2020: facts and hope of COVID-19 outbreak. 14(2), 113–116.


Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

The Journal Space of the Mathematics Education Department
Faculty of Education and Teacher Training
State Islamic University of Imam Bonjol Padang

Email: mej.uinibpadang@gmail.com

 

Lisensi Creative Commons
Math Educa Journal is licensed under a Lisensi Creative Commons Atribusi-NonKomersial 4.0 Internasional.

Based on a work at https://ejournal.uinib.ac.id/jurnal/index.php/matheduca.

All rights reserved p-ISSN: 2580-6726 | e-ISSN: 2598-2133